Stay With Us
Rooms & Rates
We strive to make guests feel welcome.
Our en-suite rooms based on York past and present have twin, double or king beds, with one trip ideal for travelling with an additional member of the family to visit York University. Unwind with a tea and homemade cake using the sitting areas in your room or our new landing area where you have views over the fields to the Wolds or the garden and fishpond. All rooms have mini fridges with water and fresh milk available and there is a wide selection of hot drinks and snack for you to enjoy. All soft furnishing have been removed or quarantined for 72 hours for your safety through this pandemic. Our rigorous cleaning procedure is undertaken with professional anti viral products
- Direct bookings – check in 3.30pm Third party bookings 4pm.
- Direct bookings staying with us for 2 nights or more can enjoy a complimentary tea and scones 3.30pm-4.30pm.
- Checkout is 10:30am.
- Pets – Unfortunately we do not allow any pets.
- Children – Unfortunately we do not accommodate children under 16 years.
- WiFi is available throughout the house.