Stay With Us
Rooms & Rates
We strive to make guests feel welcome from the moment they arrive to the time they leave.
Our recently decorated bedrooms are all on one level on the ground floor. On one side we have two rooms overlooking meadows toward the Abriachan Forest. These rooms are light airy and comfortable. With large, comfortable beds and modern en-suites, you have everything you need to relax after a day on the trail or sightseeing. At the back of the lodge, we have an ensuite super king room that gives views towards Ben Wyvis on a clear day. All our rooms have all been individually decorated to provide you with a stylish and spacious place to relax and unwind. Spend your day exploring the many forest trails or the wider area including Loch Ness, Urquhart Castle, Glen Affric, Glen Cannich and Inverness.
- Check-in: 4.00pm – 8.00pm (can drop luggage off from 2.00pm)
- Check-out is before 10:30am. Please let us know if you require a check-in or check-out at different times and we will do our utmost to accommodate your request.
- Office hours: We are open from 9.00am to 9.00pm every day apart from Christmas Day.
Children & Pets
- We regret we do not have facilities to accommodate children or pets. Please note we have our own dog.
- Please contact us on +44 (0) 1463 861271 or +44 (0) 7921 457118 if you have any special requests such as dietary needs or allergies.
TV, WiFi & Mobile Networks
- Free WiFi is available throughout the lodge.
- There’s a Smart TV in every room. There is no terrestrial reception here, so our TV service is via FreeSat.
- Mobile coverage can be variable.