Fell View Barn is semi-detached, the ajoining property forming an L shape and because of this design Fell View barn is very private and not overlooked in any way.
Sleeps 5 in 2 spacious bedrooms.
Relaxing bedroom with lovely views of the fells, king size bed, full height ceiling with original beams, carpet flooring, plenty of storage and hairdryer.
Family room with lovely views of the fells, double and single bed, full height ceilings, with original beams, carpet flooring, victorian dressing table and wardrobe, comfy arm chair to sit and enjoy the view.
Bathroom with bath, shower over basin and WC
Cosy sitting room, two sofas, carpet flooring, log burning stove in sandstone fireplace, french doors to rear garden, TV with freeview, DVD player, selection of DVDs, books, board games, cards, maps, information on places of interest, stairs to first floor with stairgate if required.
Oak fitted kitchen/ diner, electric oven and hob, large fridge freezer, washer/dryer, microwave, electric kettle, toaster, plenty of crockery and untensils, radio, nonslip vinyl flooring, kitchen table and 4 chairs.
Downstairs cloak room, with basin and WC.
LPG Combi boiler.
Bed linen and towels provided.
Starter pack for log burner included in rent.
Travel cot and Highchair on request
Patio furniture in rear garden.
Ample off road parking.
Limited Wifi, please enquire for details.
Reception for mobile phones can be intermittent in the property.
STRICTLY NO SMOKING.
Why Fell View
- Welcome multiple dogs, however this is discussed on enquiry, so we are all happy with the amount of suitable space at Fell View Barn
Only take guests with at least one dog
- No breed restrictions
- No charge for dogs
- Dogs are allowed everywhere in Fell View Barn and on furniture if covered with throws provided
- Fully enclosed rear garden 5 -6 feet mixture of dry stone wall and post and rail fencing with strong wire mesh above all fully filled in to ground level (see photo) more on request. patio and lawn,
- Location and property is very private and not over looked so suitable for nervous dogs
- Provide towels/throws/poo bags and spare dog beds but please feel free to bring own to help your dog settle.
Please note Fell View is situated in a rural location, therefore at certain times of the year there will be sheep in fields. Dogs must be kept under strict control when out and about.
“A wonderful cottage to be enjoyed at any time of the year”
At the present moment in time, if you would like to enquire about staying with us you need to call or email me on 07798 801591 or [email protected]